Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Slowest Cremation Process Ever

I'm sitting here tonight waiting for thunderstorms in joyful anticipation. They promise an end to this horrible heat wave. I'm one of those people that hates winter and I would rather be in an air conditioned house in summer than to be suffering through wintertime right now, but this heat is SERIOUS stuff. Combined with the fact that my new little daughter appears to enjoy riding in my chest cavity and you get the picture. I can't breath, I can barely eat, and breathing "air soup" is definitely not high on my list of fun things to do. Try temps in the upper 90s with heat indices over 100 for like 3 weeks now! I have this feeling that I'm slowly being cooked as I stand in the sun for any period of time, hence the title of my post. Is it possible to be cremated alive by the heat? I'm a bit dramatic, I know.

23 weeks along now and already looking forward to holding this baby on the OUTSIDE, where my lungs will have plenty of normal room to expand while I enjoy her company.

No comments:

Post a Comment